Announcements: January 17, 2018
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- A softball clinic for grades 9-12 takes place Sat. Jan. 26th from 10-12 at the elementary. The clinic for grades 5-8 will be the same day from 12-2 at the elementary. Cost is $5. See Mr. Wentworth for details.
- Ski Club money is due today
- Attention Football Players: There will be no weight room after school today.
- HS Pep Band - meet by 6:15 pm tonight in the band room for boys game vs Harrison Hornets.
- There will be a coffee break tomorrow after 2nd Make sure you bring your money!
- Spanish Club meeting will be Wednesday, Jan. 23rd during 2nd lunch in Hache’s room.
- Band/Choir Members - Donations for upcoming festival are needed by January 28th. Please bring donations to the band room ASAP.
- Attention Juniors & Seniors- The prom committee needs your assistance with our 2019 prom them. Please submit a favorite photo of yourself by 2/6/19 to Mrs. Arndt at the office or email her firstname.lastname@example.org Our theme is “Hollywood Red Carpet” and each of you will be our stars!
- Attention all Football Players grades 7-12. The annual Football Program pizza party is on Sunday, January 20, at the Beaverton Tavern, from 3pm-6pm. Cost is $7.50 person. Check out the January Newsletter or the Football Facebook or Twitter sites for more details. Hope to see you there.
- It's time for the BAC Youth Talent show! If you sing, dance, play an instrument, etc... This is your chance to show the community your skills!! The show will be Sunday Feb. 24th, please sign up in Mrs. Hubble's room if you are interested!!! Great prizes are available!!!
- Student of the Month has been rescheduled to Wednesday, January 23 at 7:30 AM.
Counseling News: A rep from Baker College will be here on Jan. 22nd at 2 pm, sign up with Mrs. Phillips
Upcoming Events: Boys Basketball hosts Harrison tonight.
Happy Birthday: Happy Belated Birthday to Cadence Augustine, Cody Baker, Lily Ficek, and Aaliyah Quintanilla.
Today’s Lunch Menu: Burger Bar, Roast Beef
Beaverton Rural Schools will not discriminate against any person or be excluded from participation in, or be denied instructional opportunities, services, employment or in policies governing student conduct and attendance based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap, age or disability. The District affirms its long standing policy of compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including, but not limited t Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act.
Inquiries related to discrimination should be directed to:
Superintendent of Schools
Beaverton Rural Schools
468 W Ross St.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612