Announcements: October 22, 2019
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- Students should not be going out English wing door at the end of the day due to safety concerns.
- BPA Members. Today is Torch Awards Tuesday. Join Mrs. Ewert for lunch in Room 155 if interested.
- ATTENTION ALL BOYS BASKETBALL PLAYERS IN GRADES 7 THROUGH 10: There will be a meeting during your lunch period Today in Coach Govitz's office (Room 160) to discuss shoe purchases and the upcoming season. Please plan to attend.
- Gladyac meeting is today in the library during lunches.
- INTERESTED IN JOINING HIGH SCHOOL POM PON TEAM? Please attend informational meeting on Wednesday with new coach, Kaylynn Summers, during HS lunch. Get your lunch first, then report to Room 135.
- The Bowling Team is having a Haunted House Fundraiser this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday and every weekend of October. The Haunted House is at the Beaverton Bowling Alley and will be open from 6-11pm on Friday and Saturday. Sundays hours will be from 6-8:30 pm.
- Seniors: Important dates coming up for Cap & Gown orders.
November 12th will be class meeting to receive your packet of information, 11:35-12:10 in the Media Center.
November 19th, Cap & gown and graduation card orders will be taken from 11:00-12:30 in the Media Center.
- The next American Sign Language meeting is today, after school in Mr. Mock’s room. All are welcome.
- It's Pizza time. The music department Little Caesar Pizza Kit sale begins October 14 and
runs until November 14. See a band, choir, or guard member to place your order.
Thank you for supporting the Beaverton Music Department!
Northern Michigan University will be here Today at 11:35
Lake Superior State University will be here Tuesday October 29th at 12:15
--sign up in the library
Today Birthdays: Jenna Armstrong & Brenden Osborn
Today’s Lunch Menu: French Toast Sticks, Turkey Sausage Patty, Baked Apple Slices, Garlic Twist
Beaverton Rural Schools will not discriminate against any person or be excluded from participation in, or be denied instructional opportunities, services, employment or in policies governing student conduct and attendance based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap, age or disability. The District affirms its long standing policy of compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including, but not limited t Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act.
Inquiries related to discrimination should be directed to:
Superintendent of Schools
Beaverton Rural Schools
468 W Ross St.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612