Announcements: May 23, 2019
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- HS Band and Choir are performing at graduation tonight. Musicians need to report in concert attire by 6:30 pm. Students can turn in concert attire Friday during class.
- Madrigal Drama & Forensics people annual pizza lunch- Tuesday, May 28th. Check in with your teacher, if you are in class. Let Mrs. Miller know by Friday, May 24th if you are attending so she can order food.
- Beaverton Memorial Day Parade is Monday ~ May 27, 2019 @ 1 pm - HS Band/8th Grade Band/Color Guard wear marching band attire. 8th grade band wear what you wore at spring concert. Report to band room by 11:45 am. Bus will take us to municipal parking lot @ 12:40 pm
Parade @ 1 pm with ceremony to follow @ Ross Lake Park. We will bus back to school around 2 pm.
- The end is (kind of) near! Make sure you are checking your absences and making up time if needed.
- Need to recover a credit this summer? Fill out a summer SPARKS enrollment form and return it to Ms. Turvey down in West Lab.
- Please make sure you are aware of the schedule changes for the end of the school year.
Tuesday, June 4th, Full Day Students, Wednesday, June 5th, ½ Day Students, Monday, June 17th, Last Day of School, ½ Day Students
- Sports Physicals will be available at the school June 25th from 1-3pm. Cost is $10.
- Interested in participating in the Youth Police Academy at Clare PD this summer? The camp is July 15-25th, 8-4 pm. The Beaverton City Police will sponsor any interested students. Anyone ages 11 & up should see Officer Cingano for more information.
Upcoming Events: MS Track is traveling to Coleman tonight. Please dismiss them at 2:30.
Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday to today Hannah Cowell, Hayden Savage, and Kade Tripp!
Today’s Lunch Menu: Mashed Potato & Chicken bowl, Tacos
Beaverton Rural Schools will not discriminate against any person or be excluded from participation in, or be denied instructional opportunities, services, employment or in policies governing student conduct and attendance based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap, age or disability. The District affirms its long standing policy of compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including, but not limited t Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act.
Inquiries related to discrimination should be directed to:
Superintendent of Schools
Beaverton Rural Schools
468 W Ross St.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612