Announcements: March 21, 2018
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- Please make sure you are checking Lost & Found. All items left on Friday will be taken to the mission.
- Attention Football Players grades 7-12: The Autism Movie Event takes place on Monday, March 25th. Meet in BHS, parking lot at 9:15am Monday morning. See the March Newsletter for details. We need volunteers. Message Coach Seiser if you plan on going.
- BPA is collecting pop cans to help raise money for Nationals in Anaheim, California. Can you help? Save your returnable cans and ask one of our BPA members to collect them from you on Friday, April 12 or Friday, April 26. See McKenzie Snooks, Drew Minkina, Emma Govitz, Milo DeMoines, or Hannah Baker for more information.
- ... your Class of 2019 tee shirt orders will be taken by Olivia Tremper. If you are interested in
sporting your class tee the cost is $10. Orders will be taken through March 22. Your shirts should be available after spring break.
- Beaverton Activity Center is hosting its second Think Big Talk Series, focusing this year on Health Field Professionals. The Think Big event is scheduled for Friday April 5th from 10 to 1:30. Students interested in science, math, or exploring health fields can sign up with Mrs. Phillips. Registration deadline is Friday, March 22nd.
- Prom tickets are now on sale. Cost is $40.00 for the month of March but will go up to $45 in April. Please see a member of the Junior Class during lunch in front of the Library. The theme this year is "Hollywood Red Carpet" and will be held at The H Hotel in Midland.
- The Beaverton JSHS Drama & Music Departments proudly present the spring madrigal, “A Ring of Lies” on Friday, April 12th, Saturday, April 13th at 6:30 pm in the JSHS Cafe. Get your tickets from any band, choir, drama members or by contacting Mrs. Kintner. Tickets will be available until April 2nd. Come join the fun, and enjoy dinner out with family and friends.
Happy Birthday: no student birthdays today
Today’s Lunch Menu: Mashed potato & Chicken bowl, Tacos
Beaverton Rural Schools will not discriminate against any person or be excluded from participation in, or be denied instructional opportunities, services, employment or in policies governing student conduct and attendance based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap, age or disability. The District affirms its long standing policy of compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including, but not limited t Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act.
Inquiries related to discrimination should be directed to:
Superintendent of Schools
Beaverton Rural Schools
468 W Ross St.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612