Announcements: May 21, 2019
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- Attention all Football Players Grades 7-12. We are scheduled to golf at The Gully, on Saturday, May 25, beginning at 10am. Cost is $8 per person. Don’t worry if you don’t have clubs/balls/etc. We can share equipment. I want everyone to come whether you are a golfer or not. Bring extra money if you want to stop for lunch afterwards. We will carpool to The Gully. Plan on leaving the BHS parking lot at 9:30am on May 25th. Hope to see you there.
- The end is (kind of) near! Make sure you are checking your absences and making up time if needed.
- Need to recover a credit this summer? Fill out a summer SPARKS enrollment form and return it to Ms. Turvey down in West Lab.
- Please make sure you are aware of the schedule changes for the end of the school year.
Tuesday, June 4th, Full Day Students, Wednesday, June 5th, ½ Day Students, Monday, June 17th, Last Day of School, ½ Day Students
- Sports Physicals will be available at the school June 25th from 1-3pm. Cost is $10.
- Interested in participating in the Youth Police Academy at Clare PD this summer? The camp is July 15-25th, 8-4 pm. The Beaverton City Police will sponsor any interested students. Anyone ages 11 & up should see Officer Cingano for more information.
- 18 yrs or older and looking for a job? Nik’s here in town is hiring. If interested drop off a resume!
Event Results: Softball won last night against Shepherd 5-3 and 4-0.
Upcoming Events: Track competes in the JPC Championship tonight at Clare- please dismiss track students at noon. Varsity Baseball and Softball host Harrison tonight. Good luck to Milo Demoines and Tayvin Stempek as they head to the Regional Spelling Bee at Mid in Mt. Pleasant tonight.
Happy Birthday: Happy Birthday today to Joyce Eschenbacher and Jaime Krocker!
Today’s Lunch Menu: Macaroni & Cheese, Hot Dogs
Beaverton Rural Schools will not discriminate against any person or be excluded from participation in, or be denied instructional opportunities, services, employment or in policies governing student conduct and attendance based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap, age or disability. The District affirms its long standing policy of compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including, but not limited t Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act.
Inquiries related to discrimination should be directed to:
Superintendent of Schools
Beaverton Rural Schools
468 W Ross St.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612