The Summer EBT for Children (SEBTC) program will be providing free, healthy groceries to students in our district eligible for free and reduced-price school meals this summer. Eligible students in our school district will receive an SEBTC Bridge Card pre-loaded with $30 worth of nutritious foods per summer month (June, July and August). Healthy foods such as milk, eggs, fresh fruits and vegetables are included in the food package. Families can use the SEBTC card in any WIC authorized store across Michigan. The SEBTC card and information about how to use it will be mailed to eligible households before the end of the 2019-2020 school year.
There is no need to apply. Students are eligible if they:
- Are school-aged (Kindergarten through 12th grade)
- Attend a public school within the district
- Receive free or reduced-price school meals
All you need to do to enroll in the program is follow the instructions provided to PIN and activate your SEBTC card.
SEBTC will be automatically mailing cards to eligible students in our school district for use this summer. Please be on the lookout for additional information as summer approaches.
SEBTC is a program of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Women, Infants and Children (WIC) program, in partnership with Michigan Department of Education. SEBTC has been funded by the USDA. For more information about which districts have been chosen or the program, visit www.sebtc-mi.com.
- If you have questions about participating in the SEBTC program, please call the SEBTC Help Desk at 1-888-265-3291.
- If you have questions about how to use or pin your card, please call EBT Customer Service at 1-888-678-8914.
- If you have questions about Pandemic EBT benefits, call 1-822-905-0028.