Announcements: November 21, 2019
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- BPA Members: There is a BPA Study Session after school today until 5:10 pm in Mrs Ewert’s Classroom.
- Pep assembly for volleyball team: dismiss from 7th hour today at 2:50 to head to gym for pep assembly to begin at 2:55. Sit in grade level sections. Normal class schedule.
- Volleyball team is dismissed at 2:45 today for pep assembly. Report to gym.
- Student fan bus permission slips are due to office by end of lunches today in order to go, along with your $8 for game ticket.
- There has been an increase of wrappers and garbage on the floor in the hallways, especially the 8th grade hallway after lunch. Please respect our school environment and throw your trash in the garbage cans. Thank you for keeping our school clean!
- Study hour and dual enrolled students are reminded that they are to be working in the library and not on the benches. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Need a fun way to spend Saturday evening.... Attend the drama production on November 23rd enjoy dinner and the entertainment. For time and ticket information contact a drama student or Mrs. Miller.
- Seniors: Reminder that senior pictures and baby pictures for the yearbook are due to Margaret MacLean by December first. You have less than a month! Get them in ASAP.
- Christmas dance will be Friday December 6th. Students who bring a canned good, hat, or gloves will get in free. Ugly Sweaters are optional.
Today’s Lunch Menu: Mashed Potato & Chicken Bowl, Soft Baked Pretzel, & Blueberry Crisp
Beaverton Rural Schools will not discriminate against any person or be excluded from participation in, or be denied instructional opportunities, services, employment or in policies governing student conduct and attendance based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap, age or disability. The District affirms its long standing policy of compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including, but not limited t Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act.
Inquiries related to discrimination should be directed to:
Superintendent of Schools
Beaverton Rural Schools
468 W Ross St.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612