Announcements: May 24, 2018
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible; with liberty and justice for all.
- Reminder- the gym is set up for graduation which means students need to stay clear of the area and not touch any of the decorations.
- Track team- Don’t forget the meet of champions will be determined by the end of the week and uniforms will need to be turned into Mrs. Walters.
- Any 15-year-old boys interested in playing LL this summer and your birthday is between September of 2002 and August of 2003, please sign up at Create It either today or tomorrow.
- All football players grades 7th-11th pick up the May newsletter from the office or from Coaches Wentworth or Wicke.
- HS Band & Choir perform at Graduation tonight. Students need to report in concert attire by 6:30pm.
- Color guard practice on May 23, 30, & 31 from 3:15-4:30. Anyone interested in trying out- contact Mrs. K for details.
- The Beaverton Memorial Day Parade will be held on Monday, May 28th @ 1 pm. 8 - 12 grade band and color guard members are asked to march in this hometown parade. Please take a moment out of your holiday to honor the men and women who answered the call, placing their lives on the line for our great country - The United States of America.
Daily R&R Reminder: “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”
Events for tonight: Graduation for the Class of 2018 is at 7 pm tonight.
Happy Birthday: no student birthdays today
Today’s Lunch Menu: Mashed potato chicken bowl, Beef nachos
Beaverton Rural Schools will not discriminate against any person or be excluded from participation in, or be denied instructional opportunities, services, employment or in policies governing student conduct and attendance based on sex, race, color, national origin, religion, height, weight, marital status, handicap, age or disability. The District affirms its long standing policy of compliance with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination including, but not limited t Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, The American With Disabilities Act of 1990, the Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act, and the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act.
Inquiries related to discrimination should be directed to:
Superintendent of Schools
Beaverton Rural Schools
468 W Ross St.
Beaverton, Michigan 48612